1. Take a driver safety course.
2. Increase your deductible.
3. Forgo comprehensive and/or collision coverage.
4. Compare prices regularly.
5. Use the same company for homeowners and auto insurance.
6. Take advantage of group discounts.
7. Choose a vehicle that is less expensive to insure.
8. Use your clean credit report to your advantage.
9. Ask about discounts for young drivers.
10. Pay your premium in advance.
Detailed description about the above top 10 tips to save your Auto Insurance bill, click here.